Duties and responsibilities:
- Construct feasibility studies for new projects and closures.
- Manage CAPEX expenditure and monitor the expenditure against the financial year’s budget, and fulfill the needed approvals according to the set DOA.
- G/L Analysis & Budgeting for the upcoming financial year.
- Manage investment projects CAPEX with full analysis and revert back with all the division’s inquiries.
- Evaluate the capital needs of clients, and assess the market conditions to inform the structuring of financial packages.
- Consolidate and analyze accounts with various departments such as procurement, commercial, and construction, among others.
- Working directly with the Fixed Assets Team on the classification of expenditure, either CAPEX or OPEX.
- Participate in both the monthly and annual company performance reports.
- Follow-up on investments with senior management, fixed assets & operations team on its status, performance & actual expenditure versus budget and feasibility Study.
- Gathering, validating, and documenting business requirements.
- Analyzing commercial data such as budgets, sales results, and forecasts.
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Identifying issues, risks, and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
- Creating functional specifications for solutions.
- Estimating costs and identifying business savings.
- Simplifying information and deciphering technical jargon so it is easily understood by the whole team.
- Implementing and testing of solutions.
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong presentation skills, adept business knowledge, and organizational abilities.
- Excellent Microsoft Office (PowerPoint/Excel/Word).
- An excellent command of the English language is a must (Spoken / Read /written).
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or any other related degree.
- 5 to 7 years of working experience, at least 3 years of working experience in a similar role\ field.
- Proven experience in business analysis tools and techniques.